Can I choose French Macaron flavours for my order?
- Yes .You can either mix or choose one flavour for 6 pieces / 10 pieces from our 5 signature flavours.
What are your delivery and pickup hours? Do you accept walk- ins?
- Our shop opens for delivery and pickup from 10 am - 6pm (Monday-Saturday). We take orders by pre-order basis; therefore we do not accept walk-ins.
How does the same-day delivery/pickup work?
- We offer same-day delivery/pickup with a minimum of 3 hours pre-order. Order has to be placed by 11 am for same-day delivery/pickup.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Online Banking and Maybank QRpay.
Do you include a physical receipt for my order?
- No, we only send e-receipt to the buyer email
Can I amend/cancel my order?
- Yes. Your order is amendable and refundable with a minimum of 48 hours prior notice. Please note that all refund for exchange and cancellation will be created via credit voucher ONLY (No expiration for the credit voucher). Please contact us if you wish to amend/cancel your order.
Do you provide a personalised message on the cake?
- No. We do not provide a personalised message on the cake. But we do offer a personalised message on a card.
Do you provide dine in services or can I purchase at your store?
- No, we don't provide dine in services as we are an online pastry shop.
How do I store the French Macarons /desserts/ cakes? And how long they can last for?
- Dulcens delicacies are best consumed within 48 hours from collection and/or delivery but can be chilled for up to three days
- All delicacies need to be stored in the refrigerator and set at room temperature for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.
Dietary & Allergy
Do you use halal ingredients? Does your cake / dessert contain alcohol?
- We are using all halal ingredients included halal gelatine and we do not use alcohol in our baking.
Is your French Macaron / cake / desserts suitable for diabetes, vegan or keto diet?
- Unfortunately no. Most of our products contain eggs, gelatin, dairy and sugar.
I am allergic to nut /gluten. Which product is suitable for me?
- French Macarons are made from almond and all our cakes/desserts are made in a kitchen that handles nuts and gluten. We do not recommend to consume our products as they may contain traces.